Although reversi is a simple rule, it is a complex and deep board game.
- Rule explanation -
· The first stone is a black stone and the second hand is a white stone.
· Players alternately strike black stones, white stones.
· In the direction of vertical, horizontal, diagonal, strike the stone so that the opponent's stone is sandwiched between your stones.
· Change the pinch of the opponent's stone to the color of your stone.
· You can not stone a place where you can not return the opponent's stone.
· If there is no place to hit, it becomes a pass, and the opponent strikes continuously.
· The one with many stones of his own color wins.